Saturday 11th June 2011, 10:00 – Sunday, 12th 17:00
Summer Fair FREE ENTRY Saturday 11 June 1pm - 4pm
A summer celebration for all ages: Find out about the garden’s history, cooking and produce, live jazz, garden tours and gardening tips, tea and cakes, activities for kids & creative writing workshops.
• Come and learn about the history of the garden and its
relationship with the 12th-century Stratford Langthorne Abbey
• Vegan chef Theresa Web will be in the garden to delight us with some of her cooking and produce
• We will have live jazz music all afternoon from G & G Jazz Trio
• Garden tours and gardening tips from Hamish, our garden club leader
• Tea and cakes for small donations for the garden • Kids’ activities related to the garden
• Ollie Redfern will run his fantastic creative writing workshops at 2pm and 3pm.
We’re also part of Open Garden Squares for the whole weekend of the 11th and 12th of June 10am - 5pm